What is Hemp CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) & what are its benefits?
Hemp / cannabis derived CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) is a powerful non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid (plant compound) found in varying amounts in Cannabis Indica, Cannabis Ruderalis and Cannabis Sativa. Cannabidiol has become known for its neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties and benefits that extend to treating anxiety, depression, chronic or acute pain, PTSD, seizures, and dozens of other significant health issues.
Our growers have focussed on creating hybrid strains that are high in CBD but somewhat lower in THC, the compound that produces the ‘high’. The CBD Oil component accounts for at least 40% of the total cannabinoids extracted from the plant. CBD has proven to be effective as an alternative or complement to conventional drugs treatments and therapies. CBD Oil can be used in all the following ways:
Antiproliferative – use CBD Oil to inhibit cancer / tumour cell growth
Antibacterial – use CBD Oil to kill or slow bacterial growth
Neuro-protective – use CBD Oil to prevent nervous system degeneration
Bone stimulant – use CBD Oil to promote bone growth
Antidiabetic – use CBD Oil to reduce blood sugar levels
Immunomodulator – use CBD Oil to reduce or increase immune response
Anti-inflammatory- use CBD Oil to reduce inflammation
Analgesic – use CBD Oil to reduce & manage pain
Anti-ischemic – reduce risk of artery blockage
Anti-epileptic – use CBD Oil to reduce seizures and convulsions
Anti-catabolic – CBD Oil to reduce muscle wastage (sports, bodybuilding, post-operative)
Intestinal prokinetic – use CBD Oil to reduce small intestinal contractions
Antiemetic – use CBD Oil to reduce vomiting & nausea
Anxiolytic / antidepressant – use CBD Oil to reduce anxiety & depression
Appetite stimulant – use CBD Oil to increase appetite
Anorectic – use CBD Oil to suppress appetite
Anti-spasmodic – use CBD Oil to suppress muscle spasms
Anti-psychotic – use CBD Oil as tranquilizer & anti-psychotic
Antifungal – use CBD Oil to treat fungal infection
Antipsoriatic – use CBD Oil to treat psoriasis
Vasorelaxant – use CBD Oil to reduce tension in blood vessel walls
Along with CBD (Cannabidiol) our full extract products contain amounts CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC; plus Terpenes, Phenols, and Flavonoids, all of which contribute to the so called entourage effect. Our pure CBD Oil is produced using the gentle super-critical CO2 fluid extraction method.
When buying CBD Oil online you can use our Checklist which will help you understand what to look for in products so you can purhase with confidence.
- Shipping is a flat fee dependent on your delivery zone so the max. items per order is set at 20.
- To buy more than 20 items please make separate purchases.
- Please note that the shipping fee is calculated according to your zone is calculated & added at the Checkout.
- When purchasing for the first time check your email inbox for your account confirmation and new login details.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct and accurate to avoid problems with shipping your orders.
- Memberships should be purchased as a single item. Once done just log back in to start getting the discount on your purchases.
- All prices are in US dollars – currency conversion fees charged by your bank may apply.
How to understand CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) product strength and calculate your CBD dosage
Use this equation to calculate product strength:
MG PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (ml container volume) >> e.g 750mg ÷ 30ml = 25mg per ml
Use this equation to calculate cost per ml
PRICE PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (unit price) >> e.g. 750mg ÷ $108 = $6.94 per mg
As a guide for dosage: 1 drop = .05ml / 20 drops = 1ml
Therapeutic effects of CBD and THC found in cannabis.
Why buy here?
Compare our guarantees with competitors…
- 100% USA made – Kentucky grown CBD Oil products
- Highest Phytocannabinoid purity levels in the industry – Request C of A
- CBD oil produced using industry best practice methods
- Organic, non GMO & chemical free farming practices and processes
- Made & packed in Peta Cruelty Free, FDA registered, & GMP Facilities
- 3rd Party Tested by ILAB and Grace Analytical
- Guaranteed no heavy metals or other contaminants
- Full Spectrum formulations for entourage effect
Cannabidiol (CBD) (INN) is one of at least 113 active cannabinoids identified in cannabis. It is a major phytocannabinoid, accounting for up to 40% of the plant’s extract. CBD is considered to have a wide scope of potential medical applications – due to clinical reports showing the lack of side effects, particularly a lack of psychoactivity (as is typically associated with ∆9-THC), and non-interference with several psychomotor learning and psychological functions.