TransferWise is a new and somewhat revolutionary ‘borderless’ way to move money and pay for goods & services. It is very secure and has exchange rates way better and fees way cheaper than banks (you can save USD$30 – 60 per transaction). They have 1.5 million customers worldwide (2018) and move around US$1.3 billion per month. Once your account is set up, and has funds on-hand, making payments is quick and easy. You feed your account from your credit card so a cash advance fee may be applied by your bank but you will win on the exchange rates and very low transfer fees which is what really counts.
Watch video: How TransferWise works
Follow the instructions below to get started
Login to your TransferWise account or take a few minutes to create a free account. Then use funds from your credit card to pay for your order. There may be a cash advance fee from your bank but you will definitely win on the exchange rate which is what really counts.
How to set up for payment
- Once you have created your TransferWise account you should ‘Activate a currency’ (your local currency)
- You now have a virtual bank account at TransferWise in your currency.
- Now add funds to your TransferWise account from your credit card – takes 5 minutes to arrive
- Add The Good Earth to your TransferWise recipients by clicking ‘Add a recipient’
Currency = AUD Australian dollar
Select recipient type = Business
Their email = email@example.com
Name of the business = The Good Earth Global
BSB code = 638060
Bank account number = 14532786
Business number = 49 925 097 206
Swift/BIC = HBSLAU4T (if required)
Now quickly and easily pay The Good Earth for orders.
How to make payment
- When you are paying please use your order number as the reference so we can easily match your payment and order for quick shipment.
- Select ‘Balances’ > Choose your currency account > click/tap Send.. >
- Select The Good Earth Global from your recipients.
- The ‘How much would you like to transfer?’ window will open.
- You will normally select your own currency (USD, GBP, EURO, or AUD) to send from your account.
- Please ensure that currency we will receive in ‘Recipient gets’ has AUD (Australian dollars) selected.
- TransferWise automatically calculates the rate of exchange.
- You will see an indication of how much you have saved vs bank charges.
- As soon as your payment appears in our account we will ship your order.
Now you can pay for your orders at The Good Earth any time you want as long you keep your TransferWise account topped up with enough funds from your credit card.