Turmeric Essential Oil | doTERRA Therapeutic Grade
Shop online now or join as a doTERRA associate to buy wholesale >>
Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.*
Turmeric Essential Oil and its plant base turmeric is a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India. Both turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for the nervous system* and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
Uses of Turmeric Essential Oil
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Primary Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally*
- Internal use of Turmeric may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- When added to a veggie cap, it may help support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Internal use has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response when consumed*
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Aromatic Description of Turmeric Essential Oil
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
Distillation of Turmeric Essential Oil
Collection method of turmeric essential oil is steam distillation. The plant part that turmeric oil is extracted from is the rhizome.
Main Constituents of Turmeric essential oil
ar-Turmerone and Turmerone