Peppermint Essential Oil Blend I doTERRA Therapeutic Grade
$29.33 / 0.0008 Ƀ
Buy online now or join as a doTERRA associate or preferred customer to buy wholesale
Peppermint essential oil contains a high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to qualit making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
Peppermint Essential Oil is derived from the peppermint plant a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use with Peppermint Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions when using Peppermint Essential Oil
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Primary Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally*
- Repels bugs naturally
Aromatic Description for Peppermint Essential Oil
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Collection Method of Peppermint Essential Oil
Plant Part used to derive Peppermint Essential Oil
Main Constituents of Peppermint Essential Oil
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol