Cypress Essential Oil | doTERRA Therapeutic Grade
- EUR: EURO€ 17.91
- CAD: CAN$ 27.04
- AUD: AU$ 28.51
- NZD: NZ$ 31.15
- GBP: GB£ 16.14
Buy online now or join as a doTERRA associate or preferred customer to buy wholesale
The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses. Add cypress essential oil to your home made skin care products to balance skin oils.
Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees native to Southern Europe and Western Asia. One of the main chemical compounds and monoterpenes in Cypress, called α-pinene, helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. The monoterpenes in Cypress are beneficial for oily skin and overall skin health. It also has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
Uses for Cypress Essential Oil
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote feelings of vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Cautions when using Cypress Essential Oil
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Primary Benefits of Cypress Essential Oil
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
Aromatic Description for Cypress Essential Oil
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Collection Method for distilling Cypress Essential Oil
Plant Part used to distill Cypress Essential Oil
Branch/Leaf from Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica
Main Constituents of the Cypress Essential Oil