Copaiba Essential Oil | doTERRA Therapeutic Grade
Copaiba essential oil is similar to Black Pepper and can help soothe anxious feelings and when taken internally, supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system. Buy doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) oils online.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
Uses of the Copaiba Essential Oil
- Add one to two drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for use of the Copaiba Essential Oil
Cautions for the Copaiba Essential Oil
Primary Benefits of the Copaiba Essential Oil
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems when ingested*
- Powerful antioxidant benefits when taken internally*
- Internal use helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Aromatic Description of the Copaiba Essential Oil
Collection Method of the Copaiba Essential Oil
Plant Part of the Copaiba Essential Oil
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
Main Constituents of the Copaiba Essential Oil