Ideas in response to Cancer…
Can you treat Cancer symptoms with CBD Oil, Cannabis derived elements, lifestyle changes, and other natural approaches?
FDA Disclosure: Statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your health professional before starting a new dietary supplement program. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers non-THC based hemp products to be “food based” and therefore legal without a medical marijuana license. CBD Rich Hemp Oil is legal in all 50 states. The Good Earth Global CBD Oil Products Contain zero THC unless specified. Legal Disclaimer: The Good Earth Global or affiliates do not sell, distribute, or manufacture any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). Legal in the USA – CBD is legal in the United States when contained within hemp oil under the 2014 Farm Bill.
DISCLAIMER: Information provided in this website is intended as a guide only and does not constitute legal advice. We endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct however make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk.
Image already added
There is growing evidence, both clinical and anecdotal, that Cannabis derived compounds such as CBD (Cannabidiol) and precursor acids (CBDA – Cannabidiolic acid and CBGA – Cannabigerolic acid, could fight certain cancers.
With a growing wealth of other natural products available, life choices and changes you can make, you may be able to become proactive in your illness.
1 in 3 people will develop cancer. The traditional approach to cancer treatment is failing at 97%. Unless you look to alternatives early in diagnosis you, or someone close to you, will most likely die from cancer or as a result of toxic therapies that have compromised the bodies systems. Fortunately, there are many ways to either reduce the chances of cancer or better deal with it when it happens. Changing lifestyle right now may not be enough to stop cancer developing, however, the good news is that there are ways to dramatically increase chances of survival. This page is dedicated to that idea. It is a kind of ideas or wish list that may help people become fully informed. Information and ideas here are offered out of love and a sense of duty to share. The information we gather comes from people who have survived cancer and simply want to share their journey with others in the hope of creating more survivors. Once you know something it’s very hard to unknow it.
The following is list of suggestions of possible ways to respond to cancer symptoms. Further down on this page are some more details, thoughts and ideas to explore >>
- Stop using angry cancer language
- Aggressive language that speaks to cancer as if it’s an external enemy emanates negative energy. Be angry with the fact that you have cancer if need be but try not be angry with cancer itself – this is a kind of self-abuse which can be counter-productive to treatment.
- Avoid toxicity where possible
- This can include products, foods, environments, and places where you know or suspect toxins exist. Also, try to avoid people that you instinctively feel are mentally or psychologically toxic to you.
- Sugars -man-made and natural
- Immediately stop all manufactured sugar consumption. That’s it no more sugar. This can be difficult and requires checking ingredients in prepared foods – the best way to do this is not to buy or consume foods made by someone else. Also, start to monitor your sugar intake from fruit and other natural sources.
- Avoid toxic cookware & utensils
- Teflon, a known carcinogen now linked to various cancers, is often used in non-stick cookware.
- Food cooked on Teflon surfaces takes up the carcinogens during cooking
- Over time, particles scratched from the surface by utensils during cooking are ingested in food
- Although more expensive try to switch to ceramic, stainless steel, or cast iron cookware
- As you swap out your cookware throw away your Teflon (or other branded) non-stick cookware and utensils.
- Processed foods
- Stop eating processed foods immediately. If you can, start preparing your own foods from fresh organic produce.
- Dangerous food storage methods
- Avoid using plastics for any of storage.
- ‘BPA-free’ may seem like a good thing plastics still contain a multitude of other toxins not yet controlled and a lot of plastics actually still contain BPA.
- Plastics contain and release chemicals:
- BPA – a known endocrine disruptor that can accelerates neural cell growth by up to 180%
- HDPE – a chemical that mimics estrogenic and is a known endocrine disruptor
- BPS – can interfere with the normal functioning of a cell and in some cases lead to cell death, can accelerate neural growth by up to 240%, can cause significant increases in signs of hyperactivity, can cause heart arrhythmia
The author of recent studies in the USA and Canada, Hong-Sheng Wang, said, “Our findings call into question the safety of BPA-free products containing BPS.”
- Use glass, stainless steel or ceramic containers for storing leftovers and other foods – these materials are mostly inert
- Stop using cling film to cover and store food – especially food that is still hot or warm
- Microwave cooking
- Despite a shortage of formal studies and electronics and cancer industry statements to the contrary, many people feel microwaves are not part of healthy eating
- When microwave ovens were first introduced in France in the late 1960s, consumers revolted en masse, refusing to buy or put them in their homes for fear of radiation.
- The French are still not big consumers of ‘la four micro-onde’
- Get rid of your microwave if you can do without it – if not:
- Never microwave foods in plastic
- Never use cling film in a microwave
- Use glass or ceramic containers
- If the environment is a concern for you – the electricity used by the 130 million microwaves in the EU puts 7.7 m tonnes of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere each year, equivalent to the annual emissions of nearly eight million cars.
- Reduce Acidic foods
- Cancer loves acidity so cut out all acidic foods immediately.
- The diet needs to be mainly Alkaline.
- Check online for the 80/20 Alkaline/Acidic chart that will highlight foods that are Alkaline and those that are Acidic.
- Topical products
- The skin is part of the integumentary body system and is its largest organ. It is highly absorbent; taking in most substances, good and bad, down to a depth of 3cm / over 1 inch on every part of your body! The best way to handle this to follow a simple rule: IF YOU WOULDN’T EAT IT DON’T PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN!
Image already added
- Topical products
- The skin is part of the integumentary body system and is its largest organ. It is highly absorbent; taking in most substances, good and bad, down to a depth of 3cm / over 1 inch on every part of your body! The best way to handle this to follow a simple rule: IF YOU WOULDN’T EAT IT DON’T PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN! This includes cosmetics, skincare products, shampoos, cleansers and anything else that contains ingredients you cannot identify as being completely natural and safe.
- Clothing and Textiles
- As mentioned above the skin is highly absorbent. Absorption of toxins in fabrics that you wear during the day and at night time and textiles in your environment (car, home, office, shops, schools, and so on) needs to be limited. Avoid wearing clothing that is made from anything other than natural fibres. Many man-made fibres and fabrics made from petrochemicals and other plastics that will shed toxic particles into your environment and carcinogens from these fabrics will also enter your body through the skin and be absorbed into your system. This osmotic process is exacerbated by your body heat or external heat which increases the activation and uptake of dangerous chemicals in anything touching your skin.
- Eat mainly Alkaline foods
- Cancer loves acidity so cut out all acidic foods immediately.
- Check online for the 80/20 Alkaline/Acidic chart that will highlight foods that are Alkaline and those that are acidic
- Start raw juicing
- The best way to juice is a high pressure slow cold press machine.
- High-speed juicers will heat and destroy most of the beneficial aspects of juice so can be a waste of money not to mention, fruit and vegetables.
- Juice using mostly alkaline veggies and fruits.
- If you are able to access raw, fresh cannabis leaves and upper stems or immature buds to add to a daily juice regime. Fresh cannabis will give your body precursor acids – CBDA (Cannabidiolic acid) and CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid), that could treat certain cancer symptoms.
- Juice at least once a day and don’t keep juice for more than a few hours as it will oxidize rapidly even when refrigerated.
- This site is one we like for reference – Cancer Tutor – Raw Food
- See a Homeopath / Naturopath / Iridologist
- Seeing an Iridologist or Homoeopath or Naturopath who will use Iridology to establish where there are toxins, in particular, heavy metals, in the body will be of great benefit. Homoeopaths and Naturopaths will suggest other tonics and options for detoxification.
- Drink lots of water
- Humans are over 80% water so this one is pretty important. Drink plenty of water – for adults that’s up to 3 liters (3/4 g) per day. This sounds like a lot and can be a major increase for most people but its worth it. Water will help detox and generally contribute to increased body system functionality.
- Try to ensure that the water is properly filtered and free from all contaminants.
- Most piped water contains extras such as fluoride, heavy metals, toxic metal salts, hormones, and pesticides. It can also be contaminated by chemicals or microbes within pipes (e.g. lead, bacteria, protozoa).
- Bottled water can be ok but check where it comes from and what is in it before trusting it – many bottled waters are actually contaminated!
- High alkaline bottled water can be good.
- Prepare your own meals
- It’s important to know what you are eating and what the ingredients in your food are.
- Try to make your own meals if possible and prepare them using organic produce if you can afford to. There are lots of great websites with anti-cancer food ideas.
- Try not to overcook anything as it will destroy all the good nutrients.
- Add Redox Signalling Molecules as a cellular supplement
- Take essential oils
- Frankincense is often called the King of Oils and of all the essential oils seems to have the most powerful anti-cancer properties. It can be taken daily as drops under the tongue (sublingual). Sublingual administration seems to enable better absorption and increases the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier.
- For further research on Frankincense go here or here.
- Take up Cannabis use!
- CBD Oil – you can buy this from us at The Good Earth!
- Cannabis precursor acids – you get these from cold pressed fresh cannabis juice from leaves, top stems, and immature buds
- THC from Cannabis smoke, vapor or edibles.
- Here is a list of the Top 71 Medical Uses of Cannabis (Feb 2018)
- Take up meditation
- An illness like cancer can bring with it stress, fear, anxiety, and depression and meditation can reduce the symtoms of these.
- Meditation is known to be a powerful way to get in touch with your inner self and therefore offers a direct way of coping with the psychological symptoms of illness.
- Many people claim that the practice of meditation has enabled them to treat and reduce cancer at a cellular level.
- Meditation can help improve sleep at night and relax you during the daytime.
- Meditation can help with pain management and can bring peace to the palliative stages.
- Empower yourself
- Do your own research and due diligence. To get an overview of the history and current state of the cancer industry and find out more about what you personally can do for yourself watch the video series The Truth About Cancer. This series is a must watch to learn more about a range of other alternative therapies that can help you. You can start that journey here with links to some videos The Truth About Cancer makes available for free.
- Google terms like:
- CBD for cancer
- THC for cancer
- anti-cancer foods
- juicing for cancer
- essential oils for cancer
- ASEA for cancer
- alkaline versus acidic foods
- meditation for cancer
Image already added
- You are what you consume
- As with ‘what goes up must come down’ so it goes that ‘what goes in must come out’ – or more graphically rubbish in = rubbish out. Whatever goes into your body will not magically metamorphose into something more than the sum total of itself. This goes for food, drugs, liquids, gas, smoke and invisible things like radio waves, radiation, microwave, etc. Become aware of what your body is taking on board – when you are ill you are hypersensitive to things that may not bother or harm a relatively healthy person. Go through your food supplies to check ingredients. Anything containing unknown or known to be damaging ingredients should be properly disposed of. If you are not sure what an ingredient is, search the internet (or your library) to understand or find out.
- Topical products
- The skin is part of the integumentary body system and is the bodies largest organ. It is highly absorbent; taking in most substances, good and bad, down to a depth of 3cm / over 1 inch on every part of your body! The best way to handle this to follow a simple rule: IF YOU WOULDN’T EAT IT DON’T PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN! Take a look in your bathroom and elsewhere for items that are of questionable value or safety and safely dispose of them.
- Any product that contains anything that is not natural or better still organic should be avoided
- Clothing in skin contact
- There is a growing amount of evidence to show that hazardous chemicals such as phthalates, perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs), dimethylformamide (DMF), nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs), and nonylphenols (NPs) are found in most sportswear. These agents are known endocrine disruptors and clearly not good for healthy people let alone those with a serious illness such as cancer. Studies have been done at NYU Langone Medical Center.
- Women with hormone-driven cancers really don’t need exposure to any chemicals that interfere with their hormone systems.
- Many of the chemicals in synthetic fabrics have been directly linked to cancer.
- Perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) have been linked to prostate cancer
- Dimethylformamide (DMF) has been linked to testicular and other cancers as well as to severe damage to the liver (a healthy liver is essential for efficient detoxification).
- Men should also not wear synthetic pants or shirts any longer than necessary – this includes uniforms of synthetic fabrics.
- Formaldehyde, a known carcinogen, has been linked to a significant increase in lung cancer risk.
- One study linked formaldehyde to a dramatic increase in myeloid leukemia incidence.
- Teflon, another carcinogen, often used in non-stick cookware has been linked to various cancers and health issues.
- Suffice it to say that anything synthetic, and especially petrochemical derived, may well be toxic and probably should be avoided.
More thoughts and ideas…
Try to avoid using aggressive language when talking about your cancer
Many people including John and Corinne Malanca (The Sacred Plant) and Ty Bollinger (The Truth About Cancer & The Truth About Vaccines), one of the first things we can do to deal with cancer is to change the way we speak and think about it. Typically when people are discussing their condition with others, and particularly with traditional medical professionals, a lot of strong fear invoking words and vocabulary are used. Cancer is an ‘enemy’ that we need to ‘fight’ and ‘destroy’ or ‘defeat’. It seems that the treatment of the ‘invasion’ by cancer is a ‘war’ of some kind and we should go into ‘battle’ with the ‘aggressive’ cancer cells to ‘kill’ them. When cancer ‘wins’ and a person dies people will often say that they ‘lost their battle’ with cancer – if they overcome cancer they have ‘ beaten’ cancer. This kind of angry vernacular is isolationist and really doesn’t leave any space for gentle discussion or exploration.
Avoidance and Detox
Environmental factors, over what can sometimes be a long period, expose people to toxins and agents that are carcinogenic and can trigger cancers. If we suspect a particular trigger we can certainly try to avoid it. Cancer may the culmination of exposure to multiple toxic agents which is why it is often difficult to isolate the root cause since there may not be a single one. Avoiding known toxic agents from now on won’t get rid of the cancer but it’s never too late be proactive about suspected sources or triggers for cancer in the future. As mentioned above drink lots of clean water, avoid acidic foods, add more alkaline foods to your diet. Try to avoid or disengage from toxic situations, relationships and people that do not contribute to your well-being.
Take ownership of your cancer – it’s yours
Whilst it is true that cancer can be triggered and caused by external factors it can only develop inside of, and as part of, your body – the malformed cells are your cells – not placed there by someone else. If we get a splinter in a finger it’s easy to see that the body has been invaded by a foreign object. Cancer, however, is endogenous – meaning having an internal cause or origin/ growing or originating from within an organism. This means for better or worse you own it. Denying this fact means you believe it exists in isolation to you, have no connection with it and therefore only external intervention can get rid of it. This approach suggests that only someone or something external can help you. If you have lung cancer that seems to be as a result of smoking then quitting will not get rid of that particular cancer. It will, however, reduce the chances of lung cancer in the future. Surely this example demonstrates both causal ownership of cancer and, importantly, our ability to be proactive in risk reduction. Saying “this ‘………..ing’ cancer!” is a kind of self-abuse.
Reduce the fear factor
Psychologists are now suggesting that the fear-based approach may trigger a negative physiological response in patients and may hinder whatever treatments they are receiving. Perhaps the mind/body addresses cancer as an external manifestation and increases the already deep set fear. The body normally uses immune response to reduce the inflammation and dispose of rogue cells. This in itself is difficult with an already compromised immune system if the patient has been undergoing ’rounds’ of chemotherapy treatment. Fear is also used to encourage patients and their families to accept and trust ‘expert’ traditional opinion which calls pretty much exclusively for surgery, and allopathic treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy in the first instance. Add to this the traditional view that other treatments are either last resorts – which often they are – or complete nonsense/useless/dangerous and the chances of recovery are greatly reduced when actively discouraged by a specialist. For the record, impartial experts studying outcomes in the field are now suggesting that chemotherapy actually fails to get rid of cancer in 97% of cases – the true statistics are no longer very supportive of the allopathic approach.
Take a moment of time – your time
The ‘killer’ cancer fear factor has also programmed the majority of people to believe that the traditional allopathic approach and treatments are the only means of dealing with cancer and moreover should be started as a matter of urgency – in many cases literally the next day. For many, this leaves little, or no, time for reflection, research or discussion about alternative or additional approaches. Not to mention the expectations of others who may also be locked into a traditional fearful view of your condition and how it should be treated. With all that is going on around you and the force of opinion, it may be extremely difficult to think for yourself at this time. Those first moments of discovery are critical because they mark what may be the beginning of the end or the start of your journey to survival and a new beginning. Time for most cancer sufferers is about all they have so its value is highly amplified – use it wisely.
Don’t wait until the final or palliative stages before you take control of your body
Unfortunately, in so many cases, the vast range of alternatives to surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy is not explored until those in the ‘final’ stages of cancer have been sent home to say goodbye to loved ones, ‘get their affairs in order’ and die. The last words these people often hear from their ‘specialist is ‘we have done everything we can’. Ironically that is the moment when patients have a bit of time for reflection and may decide to search for alternatives even at that late stage. For many, however, that is when priorities are pain management and goodbyes. Become proactive as soon as possible – don’t wait until it may be too late.
Start your research and due diligence sooner rather than later
The diagnosis of cancer is an unwanted milestone that 1 in 3 people will, unfortunately, have in their lives. With numbers like this, reducing the chances that you will become another statistic makes sense. In the first instance, we should be proactive in avoiding lifestyle choices that might trigger cancer. Secondly, we should be fully informed and prepared for dealing with the arrival of cancer. Being fully informed means knowing, for example, that early intervention is not only about traditional approaches and waiting for them to fail before turning to the myriad other means by which cancer can be treated. Once you start the journey to explore the world outside of modern traditional allopathic methods your research will reveal some powerful ways to respond to your cancer that may be unknown or disbelieved by medical professionals. It could literally change or save your life.
Do not give up just because others have
For many people, the diagnosis of cancer is a death sentence. We have been programmed to fear it more than almost anything in our lives. Patients go through the motions of traditional treatments with minimum advice or information about lifestyle changes such as diet and augmentation. Surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy certainly may have a role to play and we are not suggesting that cancer patients refuse these. We do suggest and encourage patients, where possible to undertake due diligence and be enabled to make fully informed decisions about treatment and management of their condition and as always, sooner rather than later. With the right approach and attitude, many people dealing with cancer will get the chance to hear from their specialist the words: ‘we don’t know you are doing but whatever it is keep doing it!’
Image already added
CBD Oil for stress, anxiety, and depression in patients
Recent studies have shown that CBD massively reduces the bodies cortisol levels. Because cortisol is the hormone produced by the body to manage stress and when stress occurs, muscle growth is slowed or stopped. CBD Oil helps to reduce cortisol levels (and stress) which then allows energy supply to the body. This improves stamina and endurance so using CBD Oil when you are ill will help lower cortisol levels so not only improve your overall emotional state and attitude but also the ability to function physically.
CBD Oil to control blood sugar levels
CBD Oil has also been found to be very effective in treating diabetes because it regulates blood sugar levels so the body produces less insulin. For everybody this means that glucose is used as energy instead of being converted into fat providing more energy and power to the muscles for patients. CBD oil has been found to regulate blood sugar and glucose conversion in the body. It has been found to be very effective in treating diabetes because it regulates blood sugar levels so the body produces less insulin. This means that glucose is used as energy instead of being converted into fat providing more energy and power to the muscles.
Adding general hemp products into the diet
Apart from the above ideas and including intaken of CBD Oil as a supplement for regaining wellness, you should add other hemp derived products to your diet including hemp oil (which is also great to use topically), and hemp seeds either hulled or unhulled, and hemp protein powder all flakes.
Hemp products contain high levels of essential fatty acids (EFAs) including linoleic acid, omega-6, alpha-linolenic acid, omega 3, gamma-lineolic acid omega-6, stearidonic acid, and omega-3. Just 15ml per day of hemp oil (derived from hemp seeds) provides the entire daily human requirement of essential fatty acids. Hemp seed oil provides 9kcal/g and it is very low in saturated fatty acids. Hemp seeds contain all 20 amino acids including 9 essential amino acids that our bodies do not produce themselves. These amino acids are believed to improve muscle control and normal body maintenance of cells, muscles, tissues and organs.
Protein derived from hemp may be an alternative to meat derived proteins for those concerned with problems associated with meat production and consumption. In addition, most vegetable and grain derived proteins are ‘incomplete’ which means they lack one or more of the amino acids. Complete proteins are generally only found in animal products. Hemp protein, like hemp oil, also contains all 20 amino acids including the nine amino acids that our bodies don’t produce. The ratio of amino acid content is important in defining the quality of protein. Hemp seeds contain a ratio of amino acids closer than that of almost any other plant to the quality of animal-based proteins. Just so we understand – when the word ‘essential’ isusedd in reference to an element the body needs such as ‘essential’ fatty acids, it means by strict definition that it is not endogenous (native to, or produced by, the body) and therefore must be taken into the body.
Hemp protein, either as powder or flakes is much more easily digested by our bodies than animal proteins. Organically grown or chemical free sources of hemp oil and proteins are allergen free. Hemp does not contain enzyme inhibitors (found in soybeans for example) that block protein digestion. Hemp is one of the most complete and rich sources of protein of any seed including Chia.
Image already added
Other well-known potential benefits of CBD Oil include the following:
• as an anti-inflammatory
• for pain management
• to reduce anxiety & depression
• to aid sleep & relaxation
• to increase appetite
• to increase testosterone production
• to build bone strength & density
• to regulate or normalize bowel movements
• to help circulation
• to reduce cramping
• to reduce acne (topically)
• to reduce blood vessel tension
• to reduce bloating & water retention
CBD dosages for the potential treatment and management of health issues can range from 2.5mg to 25mg per day and upwards depending on the problem. The use the CBD Oil can also simply be a matter of daily maintenance for optimal health – daily dosage can range from 2.5mg to 10mg per day. It’s now strongly believed that regular daily use of CBD Oil will reduce the chances of becoming ill in the first place even from major conditions so taking CBD Oil should be part of a wellness routine.
Because CBD oil is non-psychotropic and derived from low or zero THC hemp/cannabis strains it is generally defined as a dietary supplement and therefore is legal in most States and countries. The United Nations – World Health Organisation (WHO) recently (14 Dec 2017) stated that Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) should no longer be scheduled as a controlled substance. In 2017 the World Antidoping Agency (WADA) and United States Anti-doping Agency (USADA) approved CBD for use by athletes in over 600 sports.
Image ineady added
This website contains lots of info on the benefits of CBD and Cannabis derived products. We write and collect info from all sources that support the use and legalization of Cannabis and Cannabis derived products. We share links to interesting articles, websites, videos, and reading >>