Buy Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) & Hemp Products Online Here
What is Hemp CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) & what are its benefits?
Hemp / cannabis derived CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) is a powerful non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid (plant compound) found in varying amounts in Cannabis Indica, Cannabis Ruderalis and Cannabis Sativa. Cannabidiol has become known for its neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties and benefits that extend to treating anxiety, depression, chronic or acute pain, and dozens of other significant health issues.
Our growers have focussed on creating hybrid strains that are high in CBD but somewhat lower in THC, the compound that produces the ‘high’. The CBD Oil component accounts for at least 40% of the total cannabinoids extracted from the plant. CBD has proven to be effective as an alternative or complement to conventional drugs, treatments and therapies. CBD Oil can be used in all the following ways:
Anti-insomnia – use CBD Oil to aid sleep & relaxation
Neuro-protective – use CBD Oil to prevent nervous system degeneration
Bone stimulant – use CBD Oil to promote bone growth
Immunomodulator – use CBD Oil to reduce or increase immune response
Anti-inflammatory- use CBD Oil to reduce inflammation
Analgesic – use CBD Oil to reduce & manage pain
Anti-ischemic – reduce risk of artery blockage
Anti-catabolic – CBD Oil to reduce muscle wastage (sports, bodybuilding, post-operative)
Antiemetic – use CBD Oil to reduce vomiting & nausea
Anxiolytic / antidepressant – use CBD Oil to reduce anxiety & depression
Appetite stimulant – use CBD Oil to increase appetite
Anorectic – use CBD Oil to suppress appetite
Anti-spasmodic – use CBD Oil to suppress muscle spasms
Vasorelaxant – use CBD Oil to reduce tension in blood vessel walls
Along with CBD (Cannabidiol) our full extract products contain amounts CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC; plus Terpenes, Phenols, and Flavonoids, all of which contribute to the so called entourage effect. Our pure CBD Oil is produced using the gentle super-critical CO2 fluid extraction method.
When buying CBD Oil online you can use our Checklist which will help you understand what to look for in products so you can purhase with confidence.
- Shipping is a flat fee dependent on your delivery zone so the max. items per order is set at 20.
- To buy more than 20 items please make separate purchases.
- Please note that the shipping fee is calculated according to your zone is calculated & added at the Checkout.
- When purchasing for the first time check your email inbox for your account confirmation and new login details.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct and accurate to avoid problems with shipping your orders.
- Memberships should be purchased as a single item. Once done just log back in to start getting the discount on your purchases.
- All prices are in US dollars – currency conversion fees charged by your bank may apply.
How to understand CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) product strength and calculate your CBD dosage
Use this equation to calculate product strength:
MG PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (ml container volume) >> e.g 750mg ÷ 30ml = 25mg per ml
Use this equation to calculate cost per ml
PRICE PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (unit price) >> e.g. 750mg ÷ $108 = $6.94 per mg
As a guide for dosage: 1 drop = .05ml / 20 drops = 1ml
Therapeutic effects of CBD and THC found in cannabis.
Why buy here?
Compare our guarantees with competitors…
* Highest Phytocannabinoid purity levels in the industry
* CBD oil produced using industry best practice methods
* Organic, non GMO & chemical free farming practices and processes
* Made & packed in Peta Cruelty Free & GMP Facilities
* 3rd Party Tested by ILAB and Grace Analytical
* Guaranteed no heavy metals or other contaminants
* Full Spectrum formulations for entourage effect
Cannabis and Cannabidiol (CBD) in Wisconsin (5 August 2017)
2017 CBD legalization
On February 8, 2017 the Wisconsin Senate passed Senate Bill 10, a bill allowing people to possess Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) by a vote of 31-1. Senate Bill 10 amends Lydia’s Law (2013 Act 267), which allowed access to CBD Oil under limited circumstances in Wisconsin. Senate Bill 10 allows for possession of CBD Oil in Wisconsin if a doctor has certified the oil is being used to treat a medical condition. In addition, the bill requires Wisconsin follow suit if CBD Oil is rescheduled at the federal level.
On March 7, 2017, the Wisconsin Assembly passed Assembly Bill 49 unanimously, 98-0, sending Senate Bill 10/Assembly Bill 29 to Gov. Scott Walker, who said in February 2017 that he supports it. The bill makes possession of the oil legal with a doctor’s certification.
CBD is legal, with consideration to its source. CBD oil derived from imported hemp with less than 0.3% THC is legal to import like other hemp product. It doesn’t require a prescription and is not a controlled substance or medication.
There remain inconsistent or unclear rules in many countries regarding the legality of CBD products. In some countries there is a risk for people buying online that their order may be delayed or confiscated by customs. Before ordering please ensure that you have read and understood our shipping policy which states that we cannot refund on orders that have been delayed or seized by your domestic customs service.