This site is dedicated to natural products for health, wellness & beauty including those containing cannabidiol (CBD oil) & other beneficial compounds & extracts from Hemp and Cannabis. Our broad focus is on new or emerging alternative technologies not controlled by large corporations, ancient remedies & knowledge that we believe should be shared and available to all.
- Shipping is a flat fee dependent on your delivery zone so the max. items per order is set at 20.
- To buy more than 20 items please make separate purchases.
- Please note that the shipping fee is calculated according to your zone is calculated & added at the Checkout.
- When purchasing for the first time check your email inbox for your account confirmation and new login details.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct and accurate to avoid problems with shipping your orders.
- Memberships should be purchased as single item. Once done just log back in to start getting the discount on your purchases.
- All prices are in US dollars – for international orders currency conversion fees charged by your bank may apply.
Use these equations to calculate product strengths and per mg cost values:
MG PER ML – STRENGTH = (mg CBD) ÷ (ml container volume) >> e.g 750mg ÷ 30ml = 25mg per ml
PRICE PER MILLIGRAM = (mg CBD) ÷ (unit price) >> e.g. 750mg ÷ $108 = $6.94 per mg
As a guide for dosage: 1 drop = .05ml / 20 drops = 1ml
Would you like to get a discount for shopping regularly or commissions on referred sales? Check our incentives below..
20% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES
This paid membership enables us to provide a 20% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES to our foundation customers. The offer is limited to 250 memberships only that will be able to buy our products at discount. Options are for 12 months or 24 months for an individual or family/group membership. Members will benefit from other special offers that can be shared with friends and family. Foundation members may use their accounts to help others by purchasing and shipping directly to them.
20% COMMISSION ON SALES
For health practitioners who want to provide access to our products to their clients and people who want to use their professional or personal network to promote our products to their contacts or via a linked website advertisement. You will receive a 20% COMMISSION ON SALES attributed to your account. Affiliate benefits are repetitive and indefinite. Simply share your unique affiliate link with your contacts to be paid for your sales. Affiliate accounts cannot be used for personal purchases.
FORCES & VETS 30% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES
CBD has proven to reduce symptoms of PTSD. This condition is the high price that many pay for doing their duty with effects that spill over into family life & society. We set aside our own political views to support members of the armed forces and veterans with PTSD. If you or someone you know is suffering from PTSD & could benefit from using CBD please contact us with details & we will create an account. Once in our system you will be able to buy our CBD products at a 30% discount.
Why buy here?
Compare our guarantees with competitors…
- 100% legal grown & made USA Oil – Colorado, Oregon and Kentucky
- 80% + purity level of Phytocannabinoids – highest in the industry – Request C of A
- CBD oil produced using super-critical CO2 fluid extraction method
- Organic and Non GMO | THC and THC Free
- Organic and chemical free farming practices and processes
- Manufactured & packed in an FDA registered and GMP Facility
- 3rd Party Tested by ILAB and Grace Analytical
- FDA, GMP, and Peta Cruelty Free Facility
- No heavy metals or other contaminants
- Whole Plant, Full Spectrum or Pure formulations
- Direct access to farmers across the USA
Cannabis and Cannabidiol (CBD) in Vermont (5 August 2017)
While the state of Vermont has yet to legalize cannabis for recreational use, it still has one of the most progressive stances in the U.S. Vermont legalized medical cannabis over a decade ago, and has decriminalized simple possession. Citizens remain optimistic that Vermont will be one of the next to legalize recreational cannabis, despite that a bill to end cannabis prohibition was voted down by the House in June 2016 because of opposition to its language.
Medical Cannabis in Vermont
Vermont first legalized medical cannabis on May 26, 2004, and since then two amendments have been made to further clarify the cannabis rights of patients. Under the law, registered patients may possess up to 2 ounces of usable cannabis, as well as 2 mature plants and 7 immature plants.
In an effort to deal with the nation’s opioid epidemic, in July 2016 Gov. Peter Shumlin signed Senate Bill 14 to expand the state’s medical cannabis program to those with glaucoma, chronic pain and patients under hospice care.
As of now, medical cannabis is approved for the following conditions in Vermont:
- HIV / AIDS
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Patients in Hospice Care
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Diseases or conditions that produce the following symptoms:
- Severe or Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
CBD from Hemp Oil in Vermont
Consumption of CBD hemp oil is federally legal, as CBD hemp oil falls under the same importation and commerce laws as other hemp products. The state of Vermont has no further policy specifically related to CBD hemp oil, so it is legal to purchase and use.
Recreational Cannabis in Vermont
While recreational cannabis remains illegal, Vermont’s adult use policy has been relatively progressive. The state passed a decriminalization bill in 2013, making the possession of less than 1 ounce of cannabis a civil violation rather than subject to potential jail time with escalating fines. Vermont’s decriminalization law is one of the most forgiving of those passed so far. However, the possession of more than 1 ounce of cannabis, or any amounts of hash or concentrates, is still a criminal act subject to jail time and fines.
Cultivation of Cannabis in Vermont
The cultivation of cannabis for recreational purposes is still a misdemeanor. Qualified medical cannabis patients are legally allowed to grow up to 2 mature plants and 7 immature plants.
Vermont has also legalized the growing of industrial hemp. Senate Bill 157, passed by lawmakers in 2013, allows qualified growers to become licensed to grow hemp as an agricultural crop for research purposes.
About Vermont (VT)
There remain inconsistent or unclear rules in many countries regarding the legality of CBD products. In some countries there is a risk for people buying online that their order may be delayed or confiscated by customs. Before ordering please ensure that you have read and understood our shipping policy which states that we cannot refund on orders that have been delayed or seized by your domestic customs service.