This site is dedicated to natural products for health, wellness & beauty including those containing cannabidiol (CBD oil) & other beneficial compounds & extracts from Hemp and Cannabis. Our broad focus is on new or emerging alternative technologies not controlled by large corporations, ancient remedies & knowledge that we believe should be shared and available to all.
- Shipping is a flat fee dependent on your delivery zone so the max. items per order is set at 20.
- To buy more than 20 items please make separate purchases.
- Please note that the shipping fee is calculated according to your zone is calculated & added at the Checkout.
- When purchasing for the first time check your email inbox for your account confirmation and new login details.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct and accurate to avoid problems with shipping your orders.
- Memberships should be purchased as single item. Once done just log back in to start getting the discount on your purchases.
- All prices are in US dollars – for international orders currency conversion fees charged by your bank may apply.
How to understand CBD product strength and calculate your CBD dosage
Use this equation to calculate product strength:
MG PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (ml container volume) >> e.g 750mg ÷ 30ml = 25mg per ml
Use this equation to calculate cost per ml
PRICE PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (unit price) >> e.g. 750mg ÷ $108 = $6.94 per mg
As a guide for dosage: 1 drop = .05ml / 20 drops = 1ml
Would you like to get a discount for shopping regularly or commissions on referred sales? Check our incentives below..
20% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES
This paid membership enables us to provide a 20% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES to our foundation customers. The offer is limited to 250 memberships only that will be able to buy our products at discount. Options are for 12 months or 24 months for an individual or family/group membership. Members will benefit from other special offers that can be shared with friends and family. Foundation members may use their accounts to help others by purchasing and shipping directly to them.
20% COMMISSION ON SALES
For health practitioners who want to provide access to our products to their clients and people who want to use their professional or personal network to promote our products to their contacts or via a linked website advertisement. You will receive a 20% COMMISSION ON SALES attributed to your account. Affiliate benefits are repetitive and indefinite. Simply share your unique affiliate link with your contacts to be paid for your sales. Affiliate accounts cannot be used for personal purchases.
ARMED FORCES & VETERANS 30% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES
CBD has proven successful in reducing symptoms of PTSD. This condition is the high price that many pay for doing their duty and it’s effects spill over into family life and society. We set aside our own political views to support members of the armed forces and veterans suffering from PTSD. If you or someone you is suffereing from PTSD and could benefit from using CBD please contact us with details so we can manually create an account. Once in our system you will be able to buy our CBD products at a 30% discount.
Why buy here?
Compare our guarantees with competitors…
- 100% legal grown & made USA Oil – Colorado, Oregon and Kentucky
- 80% + purity level of Phytocannabinoids – highest in the industry – Request C of A
- CBD oil produced using super-critical CO2 fluid extraction method
- Organic and Non GMO | THC and THC Free
- Organic and chemical free farming practices and processes
- Manufactured & packed in an FDA registered and GMP Facility
- 3rd Party Tested by ILAB and Grace Analytical
- FDA, GMP, and Peta Cruelty Free Facility
- No heavy metals or other contaminants
- Whole Plant, Full Spectrum or Pure formulations
- Direct access to farmers across the USA
Cannabis and Cannabidiol in the USA (5 August 2017)
CBD Is Legally Allowed in 44 States
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is one of over a hundred cannabinoid compounds found in cannabis. THC is the cannabinoid most people want present when looking for a high. CBD on the other hand is psychoactive meaning it cannot get you high. In the 28 states where medical marijuana is legal, CBD products are covered by those same medical marijuana legal protections.
16 states so far have passed CBD-only laws, which legalize the possession and use of CBD products for specific qualifying conditions. CBD-only laws still limit the legal possession and use of CBD products to children with epilepsy, and some nerve and muscle afflictions.
Currently six states completely outlaw CBD: Idaho, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Indiana, and West Virginia.
Even in those states with CBD legal protections the substance is considered federally illegal by the DEA.
Only six states—Idaho, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Indiana, and West Virginia still consider every part of the cannabis plant, including CBD, to be illegal.
Most states with CBD-only laws allow possession but don’t not allow licensed dispensaries, home cultivation, or any other supply infrastructure. In other words, registered patients can have it and use it but can’t legally obtain it.
In practice, selling CBD seems to be legally riskier than possessing it. The DEA’s priority seems mostly to concern commercial violations; most cases involved smoke shops and non-cannabis vape stores selling CBD cartridges. In 2015, police seized CBD cartridges at a vape store near Milwaukee, but the store owners were never arrested or charged. (A 2014 law made it legal for patients to possess and use CBD oil in Wisconsin, but the law did not make it legal to sell.) That same year, police in central Florida arrested the owner of a local smoke shop chain for selling CBD products.
The above extract is quoted (and with great thanks) pretty much verbatim from LEAFLY. To read the full text visit https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/cbd-oil-legal-depends-ask
Please check the individual pages for state specific laws and information.
There remain inconsistent or unclear rules in many countries and states regarding the legality of CBD products. In some countries there is a risk for people buying online that their order may be delayed or confiscated by customs. Before ordering please ensure that you have read and understood our shipping policy which states that we cannot refund on orders that have been delayed or seized by your domestic customs service.