This site is dedicated to natural products for health, wellness & beauty including those containing cannabidiol (CBD oil) & other beneficial compounds & extracts from Hemp and Cannabis. Our broad focus is on new or emerging alternative technologies not controlled by large corporations, ancient remedies & knowledge that we believe should be shared and available to all.
- Shipping is a flat fee dependent on your delivery zone so the max. items per order is set at 20.
- To buy more than 20 items please make separate purchases.
- Please note that the shipping fee is calculated according to your zone is calculated & added at the Checkout.
- When purchasing for the first time check your email inbox for your account confirmation and new login details.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct and accurate to avoid problems with shipping your orders.
- Memberships should be purchased as single item. Once done just log back in to start getting the discount on your purchases.
- All prices are in US dollars – for international orders currency conversion fees charged by your bank may apply.
Use these equations to calculate product strengths and per mg cost values:
MG PER ML – STRENGTH = (mg CBD) ÷ (ml container volume) >> e.g 750mg ÷ 30ml = 25mg per ml
PRICE PER MILLIGRAM = (mg CBD) ÷ (unit price) >> e.g. 750mg ÷ $108 = $6.94 per mg
As a guide for dosage: 1 drop = .05ml / 20 drops = 1ml
Would you like to get a discount for shopping regularly or commissions on referred sales? Check our incentives below..
20% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES
This paid membership enables us to provide a 20% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES to our foundation customers. The offer is limited to 250 memberships only that will be able to buy our products at discount. Options are for 12 months or 24 months for an individual or family/group membership. Members will benefit from other special offers that can be shared with friends and family. Foundation members may use their accounts to help others by purchasing and shipping directly to them.
20% COMMISSION ON SALES
For health practitioners who want to provide access to our products to their clients and people who want to use their professional or personal network to promote our products to their contacts or via a linked website advertisement. You will receive a 20% COMMISSION ON SALES attributed to your account. Affiliate benefits are repetitive and indefinite. Simply share your unique affiliate link with your contacts to be paid for your sales. Affiliate accounts cannot be used for personal purchases.
ARMED FORCES & VETERANS 30% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES
CBD has proven successful in reducing symptoms of PTSD. This condition is the high price that many pay for doing their duty and it’s effects spill over into family life and society. We set aside our own political views to support members of the armed forces and veterans suffering from PTSD. If you or someone you is suffereing from PTSD and could benefit from using CBD please contact us with details so we can manually create an account. Once in our system you will be able to buy our CBD products at a 30% discount.
Why buy here?
Compare our guarantees with competitors…
- 100% legal grown & made USA Oil – Colorado, Oregon and Kentucky
- 80% + purity level of Phytocannabinoids – highest in the industry – Request C of A
- CBD oil produced using super-critical CO2 fluid extraction method
- Organic and Non GMO | THC and THC Free
- Organic and chemical free farming practices and processes
- Manufactured & packed in an FDA registered and GMP Facility
- 3rd Party Tested by ILAB and Grace Analytical
- FDA, GMP, and Peta Cruelty Free Facility
- No heavy metals or other contaminants
- Whole Plant, Full Spectrum or Pure formulations
- Direct access to farmers across the USA
Cannabis and Cannabidiol (CBD) in Rhode Island (5 August 2017)
Rhode Island has already become one of the more progressive states in regard to cannabis policy reform. The state has a strong medical cannabis program in place, and has decriminalized simple possession of recreational cannabis.
Medical cannabis has been legal in Rhode Island since January 3rd of 2006, after state lawmakers overturned Governor Don Carcieri’s veto of Senate Bill 710. The law allows patients with approved conditions to register with the state and legally possess up to 2.5 ounces of usable cannabis. Under the law, patients are also legally allowed to cultivate up to 12 plants and 12 seedlings.
In July 2016, Gov. Gina Raimondo signed a law expanding the medical cannabis list of approved conditions to include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
There are currently three medical cannabis dispensaries, referred to as compassion centers, operating in Rhode Island.
Cannabinoids is now approved for the following conditions:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- HIV / AIDS
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Severe, Debilitating or Chronic Pain
- Seizure Disorders and Epilepsy
- Severe and Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Severe Nausea
CBD from Hemp Oil
Consumption of CBD hemp oil is federally legal, as CBD hemp oil falls under the same importation and commerce laws as other hemp products. The state of Rhode Island has no further policy specifically related to CBD hemp oil, so it is legal to purchase and use.
Like many progressive states, Rhode Island has decriminalized possession of small amounts of cannabis for individuals 18 years and older. Those caught with less than 1 ounce are subject only to a $150 fine, with no possibility of incarceration or record of a crime being committed. Possession of more than 1 ounce up to 1 kilogram is still a misdemeanor, but possession of greater amounts is considered “intent to distribute” and charged as a felony. Unregistered cultivation and sale of any amount of cannabis are also felonies.
Cultivation of Cannabis
The cultivation of cannabis for personal or medical purposes is still a serious crime in Pennsylvania. Growing just 1 or 2 plants is a misdemeanor that can warrant a jail sentence of 6 months to 2 years and fines of $500 to $2000.
In July 2016, Gov. Raimondo signed House Bill 8232, which legalized the production and processing of industrial hemp for commercial purposes in the state. The bill was to initially apply only to state-licensed representatives of the Narragansett Indian Tribe, but was amended to apply to everybody. The bill went into effect January 1, 2017.
About Rhode Island (RI)
There remain inconsistent or unclear rules in many countries regarding the legality of CBD products. In some countries there is a risk for people buying online that their order may be delayed or confiscated by customs. Before ordering please ensure that you have read and understood our shipping policy which states that we cannot refund on orders that have been delayed or seized by your domestic customs service.