What is Hemp CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) & what are its benefits?
Hemp / cannabis derived CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) is a powerful non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid (plant compound) found in varying amounts in Cannabis Indica, Cannabis Ruderalis and Cannabis Sativa. Cannabidiol has become known for its neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties and benefits that extend to treating anxiety, depression, chronic or acute pain, PTSD, seizures, and dozens of other significant health issues.
Our growers have focussed on creating hybrid strains that are high in CBD but somewhat lower in THC, the compound that produces the ‘high’. The CBD Oil component accounts for at least 40% of the total cannabinoids extracted from the plant. CBD has proven to be effective as an alternative or complement to conventional drugs treatments and therapies. CBD Oil can be used in all the following ways:
Antiproliferative – use CBD Oil to inhibit cancer / tumour cell growth
Antibacterial – use CBD Oil to kill or slow bacterial growth
Neuro-protective – use CBD Oil to prevent nervous system degeneration
Bone stimulant – use CBD Oil to promote bone growth
Antidiabetic – use CBD Oil to reduce blood sugar levels
Immunomodulator – use CBD Oil to reduce or increase immune response
Anti-inflammatory- use CBD Oil to reduce inflammation
Analgesic – use CBD Oil to reduce & manage pain
Anti-ischemic – reduce risk of artery blockage
Anti-epileptic – use CBD Oil to reduce seizures and convulsions
Intestinal prokinetic – use CBD Oil to reduce small intestinal contractions
Antiemetic – use CBD Oil to reduce vomiting & nausea
Anxiolytic / antidepressant – use CBD Oil to reduce anxiety & depression
Appetite stimulant – use CBD Oil to increase appetite
Anorectic – use CBD Oil to suppress appetite
Anti-spasmodic – use CBD Oil to suppress muscle spasms
Anti-psychotic – use CBD Oil as tranquilizer & anti-psychotic
Antifungal – use CBD Oil to treat fungal infection
Antipsoriatic – use CBD Oil to treat psoriasis
Vasorelaxant – use CBD Oil to reduce tension in blood vessel walls
Along with CBD (Cannabidiol) our full extract products contain amounts CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC; plus Terpenes, Phenols, and Flavonoids, all of which contribute to the so called entourage effect. Our pure CBD Oil is produced using the gentle super-critical CO2 fluid extraction method.
When buying CBD Oil online you can use our Checklist which will help you understand what to look for in products so you can purhase with confidence.
- Shipping is a flat fee dependent on your delivery zone so the max. items per order is set at 20.
- We offer an auto-shipping option that you can select at the Checkout.
- To buy more than 20 items please make separate purchases.
- Please note that the shipping fee is calculated according to your zone is calculated & added at the Checkout.
- When purchasing for the first time check your email inbox for your account confirmation and new login details.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct and accurate to avoid problems with shipping your orders.
- Memberships should be purchased as a single item. Once done just log back in to start getting the discount on your purchases.
- All prices are in US dollars – currency conversion fees charged by your bank may apply.
Would you like to get a discount for buying CBD Oil online regularly or commissions on referred sales? You can become a founding member, get a discount for PTSD for yourself or a loved one, or become an affiliate. Check our incentives >>
How to understand CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) product strength and calculate your CBD dosage
Use this equation to calculate product strength:
MG PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (ml container volume) >> e.g 750mg ÷ 30ml = 25mg per ml
Use this equation to calculate cost per ml
PRICE PER ML = (mg CBD) ÷ (unit price) >> e.g. 750mg ÷ $108 = $6.94 per mg
As a guide for dosage: 1 drop = .05ml / 20 drops = 1ml
Therapeutic effects of CBD and THC found in cannabis.
Why buy here?
Compare our guarantees with competitors…
- 100% USA made – Kentucky grown CBD Oil products
- Highest Phytocannabinoid purity levels in the industry – Request C of A
- CBD oil produced using industry best practice methods
- Organic, non GMO & chemical free farming practices and processes
- Made & packed in Peta Cruelty Free, FDA registered, & GMP Facilities
- 3rd Party Tested by ILAB and Grace Analytical
- Guaranteed no heavy metals or other contaminants
- Full Spectrum formulations for entourage effect
Cannabis and Cannabidiol (CBD) in New Zealand (9 August 2017)
The below information has been edited from the original article at NORML.ORG.NZ you can read the unedited version here
NZ begins to open up to CBD reform
Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne announced Cannabidiol (CBD) will remain a controlled drug with restrictions expected to be lifted in September so that GPs and other doctors can prescribe CBD to patients without needing special approval.
As is widely known, CBD is not psychoactive in the way that THC is and helps people with a range of conditions including epilepsy, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, antibiotic-resistant infections, anxiety and other mental health disorders, and more. CBD can be made from legal hemp crops, and is available in many countries.
Despite CBD not being listed in the Misuse of Drugs Act, the NZ Ministry of Health still maintains CBD as a Class B1 controlled drug that requires special Ministerial approval under the 1977 Misuse of Drugs regulations.
Mr Dunne says the changes are “the culmination of a process which I began early this year after receiving independent advice from the Expert Advisory Committee on Drugs”. This was itself a result of Nelson lawyer Sue Grey’s threat of legal action against the Ministry of Health (supported by NORML), and the subsequent fast-tracking of a clinical trial that showed medical benefits from using CBD in children with epilepsy.
NORML believes these changes will help some patients – eventually – but more could be done. CBD will remain a controlled drug – and that means a lot. Although it will be easier to prescribe CBD will remain a controlled drug with currently no approved products. For the present, manufacture in NZ will remain difficult if not impossible.
Misuse of Drugs Amendment Regulations 2017 for CBD:
- exempt CBD products with up to 2% of other cannabinoids usually found in cannabis from the requirement for Ministerial approval to prescribe;
- exempt pharmacies, medical practitioners, and wholesalers from the requirement to have an import licence for CBD products with up to 2% other cannabinoids;
- exempt CBD products with up to 2% other cannabinoids from the controlled drug records and stock keeping requirements;
- extend the allowable period of supply for CBD products with up to 2% other cannabinoids from one month to three;
- exempt CBD products with up to 2% other cannabinoids from the requirement to be prescribed on a triplicate form; and
- exempt specific controlled drugs that require refrigeration from the requirement to be stored in a safe in a pharmacy.
What does it mean?
CBD will remain a controlled drug, but will be easier to prescribe.
Doctors will be able to prescribe approved products (when and if any are approved), or unapproved products manufactured overseas.
Patients with prescriptions will be able to buy their own from overseas and have up to three month’s supply sent to New Zealand, or they can have their prescription filled locally if their prescriber, pharmacy or a pharmaceutical company brings it in for them (controlled drugs are not allowed to be stockpiled).
There will be a 2% tolerance for trace amounts of other cannabinoids, as this means that botanically-sourced (ie, natural) cannabis can be used rather than having to make CBD in a lab.
It will remain very difficult to register products made from cannabis plants. Controlled drugs can only be manufactured in NZ for research or study, not commercial purposes. Registering an approved product requires clinical trials, which could take years, and can only be conducted using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified cannabis. Importing or distributing medical cannabis products requires permits which can only be obtained by research institutions or pharmaceutical companies.
Unapproved products will also need to be GMP-grade, or the prescribing doctor can expect close and ongoing scrutiny. For many doctors it will be too hard and too risky for them to prescribe unapproved products.
About New Zealand (NZ)
There remain inconsistent or unclear rules in many countries regarding the legality of CBD products. In some countries there is a risk for people buying online that their order may be delayed or confiscated by customs. Before ordering please ensure that you have read and understood our shipping policy which states that we cannot refund on orders that have been delayed or seized by your domestic customs service.